- When importing contacts and scrubbing for non-mobile numbers, the number of contacts scrubbed is now displayed.
- When cutting and pasting text from Microsoft Word and other word processors, some customers had issues with Microsoft's use of strange punctuation causing short SMS segment length. The platform now auto-replaces these characters with their normal equivalent in order to preserve maximum SMS segment length.
- Delivery options are now available:
- Immediate — messages are sent as soon as a team member confirms/sends from the Send Queue.
- Paused — messages can be processed in the Send Queue, but delivery will be delayed until the broadcast is resumed.
- Scheduled — messages can be confirmed in the Send Queue but delivery will be delayed until the provided time. For instance, you can create a broadcast for 10,000 contacts and have your staff send/confirm each outbound text and then schedule delivery to begin for a later time.
- Contact Opt Out status is now prominently displayed everywhere a contact is in a list.
If configured, Prompt.io will automatically block further texting from a contact that opts out via a carrier keyword (STOP, UNSUBSCRIBE) on outbound channels. If this option is not selected, the contact may opt out of Channel X but still be texted on Channel Y. We strongly recommended selecting this option.
Automatic removal from all lists on opt out is a configurable option and available.
Compliance settings are applied to all channels managed by Prompt.io without requiring configuration on a per-channel basis.
Important Bug Fixes
- Copying the inbox from one team member to another is now fixed for peer-to-peer broadcast. To access, in Classic go to Agent Tools → Agent Status → ... → Copy Inbox. This will be useful if you have set up a peer-to-peer broadcast and then add members to the broadcast after replies have been received. You can add a new team member to the broadcast and then copy the inbox over so that the team member can help with the replies.
- When creating a broadcast, the number of opted-out contacts is now displayed in an effort to show exactly how many contacts will be targeted.