This is a minor release primarily focused on bug fixes.
- Better support for sending vcards (.vcf files as MMS)
- Fix a bug that was preventing first and last name fields from creating user data when importing. Fixes some errors some organizations were having with field merges. Fix NationBuilder contact name import when contacts have only a first name.
- Add Activity Summary Tiles to the Cluster Messaging Report when filtering by individual org.
- Added the ability to "Skip" contacts when confirming. Skipped count is available in metrics and export. This feature is only available to select orgs via feature flag.
- Added a feature flag to turn off the ability to edit messages on the confirm screen.
- Corrected message segment counting when there are embedded newlines in the message. This caused slower than expected sending.
- Added the ability to use @media queries in BYO CSS
- Add the ability to send files from an app rather than only images.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Reworked the Single Sign On "Switch Organization" option.
- Fixed an error where people would not get asked to set their password when using a one-time-link from an invite email.
- Fix a bug where after sending an MMS, the Enter key could become a carriage return instead of performing "Send"
- Fix the YTel integration screen from notifying that you had unsaved changes after you had pressed save.
- Fix YTel, Bandwidth and Twilio add channel config screen to auto fill initial fields correctly.
- More fixes for accidental spaces causing keyword bots to not reply.
- Auto select the outbound channel for the given broadcast when the right sidebar for a contact expands.