This is a minor release offering new functionality for optimizing throughput for 10DLC texting, automations, and other bug fixes.
10DLC Deadline March 1 2022
Please be aware that no unregistered texts will be allowed on the Prompt.io platform after the carrier-imposed March 1 deadline.
In this release, we have optimized message throughput based on the rate limits assigned to your organization by the Campaign Registry. Previously, Prompt was sending 1 segment per second per channel. Now, Prompt will optimize delivery rates based on the limits assigned by the carriers. Notionally, this should mean that your organization can use far fewer 10DLC channels and still send at the optimized rate. Please check with your account manager if you have questions on reducing the number of channels for your organization. If you wish to continue using the channels already provisioned, no changes to your workflow or organization are required.
User Experience Improvements
- All keyboard accelerators should now be working. Shortcut the back and forth with from Active Chats to the Inbox using the keyboard shortcut Option-T. This is accessible in the Conversation right side bar — click the ... menu and select Keyboard shortcuts for a list of all available.
- An “Exact Match” option is now available for Keyword Automations. When selected, the text must match exactly. If not selected, if the keyword appears anywhere in the inbound text, the automation will fire.
- The broadcast wizard flow has been streamlined:
- Purchasing of phone numbers is no longer allowed in this flow and can only be done in Admin → Channels.
- Importing new contact lists is also not supported in the broadcast flow. Upload lists via Admin→Contacts and then select those lists in the broadcast flow.
- Tags now support an optional “Note” field — a small snippet of text that is visible when hovering over the tag.