This is a major release featuring a completely new design for Conversations available to those utilizing the Spark interface as well as many important improvements.
This release features a completely revamped and redesigned Conversational experience for Spark. This redesign more closely aligns with the Spark interface aesthetic and is designed for ease of use and a simplified user experience.
The key new features include:
- Separation of the Inbox from Active conversations
- Increased functionality of Inbox, most notably the ability to sort inbox items by Tag
- Revamped customer look and feel
- New "chat entry" functionality
- New "right side bar" functionality for active conversations
- New feature to export conversations directly from Monitor (in Classic)
- If your organization utilizes a "push queue", we now display the number of customers in push queue and active team member count
- Added ability for an admin to put an team member on break manually
- For Spark customers, you now have the abiliity to send MMS from a broadcast. To utilize this functionality, click the paperclip icon in the compose window to bring up a file selector where you can upload the file for MMS delivery.
- When exporting large broadcast metrics with conversational history, a new progress indicator shows that the system is processing the request.
- After an import from a CSV, if you export the errors, now all data (for example name) from the import is included.
- We now allow provisioning SMS numbers from outside North America. 🚩 This feature is only available via feature flag — please speak to your account manager if you need this enabled.
- Ability to group by hourly over an entire week
- Added grouping by team member and group for Agent Activity Report
- Added ability to group by multiple channels in Messaging Report
- Increased performance and reliability of NationBuilder imports
Notable Bug Fixes
- Ignoring a conversation was too aggressively ignoring if it had been in more than one agents inbox
- Fix issue with monitor conversation timestamps appearing to be 2am
- Fix messages with timestamps similar to "-1 seconds ago"
- Conversations were not properly counted as closed depending on timezone of org
- Custom system names/icons were not working in all live chat messages